Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Les Mis!

Monday night, I went to see Les Mis at Queens Theatre! I had been counting down the days! It was AMAZING!! They had this rotating stage that was incredible. They used it in the middle of scenes to make it look like they're walking along a street, they used it with the barricade to show the fighting on both sides, and they would black out the back and rotate it around and there would be a whole new set ready. The use of the stage and the sets completely made the show! The barricade was stunning it was huge! At intermission we got chocolate fudge/truffle ice cream that was so delicious. There is ice cream everywhere in england and it is always so good! I definitely cried at the end and everyone around us was sniffling! It was so good and actually somewhat different from the movie...

Last night, we went to ministry of sound (a famous London club) and Far East movement was playing. They were really good, but it was so crowded it was hard to even enjoy it.

I can't wait to go to Wales this weekend we are going coasteering, kayaking, surfing, hiking, cliff diving, all kinds of crazy adventurous things!

My family will also be here exactly 3 weeks from today!! I could not be more excited :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, I'm so jealous about your adventure tour in Wales! I wanna come. Wait for me, I'm gonna go catch a flight!

    ReplyDelete