Friday, June 7, 2013

GOING HOME TOMORROW.

I can't even believe it. It isn't real. My emotions are all over the place. But no regrets about my last week. This has been such an amazing last week.

Monday: Kew Gardens
Tuesday: HARRY POTTER WARNER BROS. STUDIO TOUR
Wednesday: Thorpe Park (amusement park outside London)
Thursday: Changing of the guards, frolicking around Central London
Friday: London Eye, Thames boat cruise, last supper at a pub

Every single day was filled with amazing things. The Harry Potter studio tour was absolutely amazing. Literally any set or prop you could ever think of from the films was there. They filmed almost everything there, it was truly unbelievable. We spent the entire day there and I still feel like I could have stayed longer. Theres a whole new album on Facebook with all the pictures from it, YOU HAVE TO GO LOOK AT THEM. I was never much of a HP fan until I lived in London... its everywhere here. I can't wait to have an HP movie marathon when I get home and reread all the books.

Joanna, Sophie, and I were together like every day, all day. Going to miss them so much. I have met such amazing people this semester and this entire semester has surpassed all of my expectations. If you had told me even a year ago that I would live in London for half a year I would never have believed you. Study abroad really changes lives and these are by far some of the best memories of my entire life. I just have to tell myself its only goodbye for a little while. I'll be back London. You'll always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment